Oil, Lube, Filter Changes for Increased Engine Performance
Changing your oil is one of the quickest and most cost-effective things you can do to keep your car’s engine in great shape. Over time and miles, your engine’s oil breaks down, getting contaminated with engine debris, road dirt and pollution from the environment. Dirty oil can’t keep your engine properly lubricated and protect it from damage.
Lube, Filter & Oil Changes for Your Vehicle: When & Why?
By stopping in to P3 Automotive for a few minutes every 3000 miles or 3 months, you’ll be rewarded with better mileage and increased engine performance. Some newer vehicles, driven under less-demanding driving conditions, may only need oil changes every 7500 miles. Check your owner’s manual or contact P3 if in doubt about your ideal oil change frequency. Regular oil changes, along with a new filter and lube service can:
- Reduce friction
- Provide lubrication
- Minimize engine wear for longer life
- Create a seal between the pistons, rings and cylinder walls
- Cool engine components
- Clean buildup within the engine
- Quiet engine noise
- Increase gas mileage
- Extend the life of your car or truck
What’s the Best Oil for My Car?
At P3, we only carry the best motor oil in all categories to keep your car or truck engine healthy.
- Brand name conventional motor oil does a great job for most cars.
- High mileage motor oil is recommended for vehicles with more than 75,000 miles on the odometer. This product is blended with additives that help to reduce oil consumption, friction and wear-and-tear in older engines or those that see heavier usage. Conditioning agents prevent leaks from engine seals.
- For top-level engine performance, synthetic motor oil is the clear choice. Certain OEM (original equipment manufacturers) require synthetic motor oil for most of their new vehicles, especially turbocharged engines. Premium synthetic oil keeps the engine cleaner and provides added efficiency, superior responsiveness and even better gas mileage.
Why Visit P3 for Your Next Oil Change? P3 Offers More
When you bring your car in for an oil change, your P3 automotive experts will be happy to explain the service in detail. We can advise you on the best type of oil for your specific vehicle and much more. We always include a safety inspection with every oil change to help you stay safe on the road.
P3 Automotive offers complete automotive services and repairs, unlike those single-job, fast food type oil change kiosks. At P3, we never see our valued customers as “just another oil change” like the drive-through places. We want to be your go-to mechanics whether you need complex repairs or routine maintenance.
Quick, affordable oil changes and advanced automotive expertise
Serving Tallahassee and surrounding areas for 25+ years.
Visit P3 Automotive at: 1031 South Magnolia Drive Tallahassee, FL 32301
Call us at (850) 877-8811